Sunday 7 April 2013

Coastal Landscape

Practising My Coastal Landscape

This Wednesday I was on the east coast of England combining a family trip with the chance to get a quick practise at coastal landscapes. After my trip out with Richard, I was keen to keep practising what he had taught me. The turned out to be mostly seeing family, but I did manage to get out and take some shots. It was a very windy day, almost gale force on the coast and a very cold wind too, which meant that keeping the tripod steady was a real challenge. (Excuses out of the way!) I even had a close call when my camera and tripod almost got swept into the waves!! I got a few shots, one better than the others, but it was a fun day and I also learnt of a few other spots in the area, so another trip back up there is on the cards very soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment